Community Soccer

Callingwood-Lymburn is part of the Edmonton West Zone (EWZSA) of the Edmonton Minor Soccer Association (EMSA). Our soccer program includes an indoor and outdoor program for girls and boys ages 4 to 18 and is dedicated to the development of youth soccer.

The schedule for games can be found at Edmonton field closures can be checked here.

For more information email

Please note that when registering for soccer, you'll be required to submit identity verification documents either in person or online.

If you've already registered, click here to upload verification documents.

Indoor Soccer Registration Process

Indoor registration is now open.
Registration Process
  1. Register and pay online at
  2. All players registering for Soccer must have a valid community league membership. Please go here to purchase one.
  3. E-transfers will be accepted to
  4. Volunteers are always needed to help make our soccer program successful. Extra incentives for Coaches.
  5. Funding opportunities at Jumpstart or Kidsport.
  6. Late Registration Fee after September 12, 2023.
  7. Refund Policy: CLCL has no control over the refunding of fees. Refer to
  8. Click here to view the 2023/2024 Indoor Soccer Fee Schedule and Playing Days. All dates are subject to change.
Contact Information

Kim Street or Lisa Madsen text or call (780) 218-2692 or email

Please note due to the ongoing Pandemic our program may change with little notice.

CLCL will have no control over refunds or the program format.

Age Movement (Playing Down an Age Group)

You may request a downward age movement due to a child's mental or physical disabilities. These requests must be supporrted by letters from physicians. All age movement requests must be in writing. The letters/emails must be received by EmsaWEST (email and include the reason and supporting physician's letter for them. You will be notified of the decision in writing. The committee's decision is final.

Moving up one age group (one birth year only) is allowed without a request from EmsaWEST. However, if you are requesting more than one birth year in movement you will need to submit a request in writing to You will be notified of the decision in writing. The committee's decision is final.

All age movement requests must be submitted in writing.